Your Complete Isuzu Commercial Truck Dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas!
Bale Isuzu is your commercial truck dealer selling new and used medium duty trucks, including box trucks, cab and chassis, dump trucks, vans and more in Little Rock, Arkansas.
As an Isuzu truck dealer we carry the complete line of Isuzu commercial vans, Isuzu NPR & NQR crew cabs, HD diesel, gas, NPR ECO-MAX, & NRR low cab forward trucks.
In addition to Isuzu commercial trucks for sale; we also sell commercial truck parts & we have a full service department for truck repairs & maintenance.
We are conveniently located in Little Rock, AR near Conway, Sherwood, Hot Springs, Jacksonville, Cabot, Pine Bluff, Benton, Lonoke, Searcy & Bryant, Arkansas & Memphis, Tennessee.
We look forward to helping you with all your medium duty commercial truck & van sales, parts & service!
We specialize in helping businesses run smoother. This is where you’ll find an inventory of work ready vehicles for whatever the job requires in Little Rock, Arkansas.
We have trained sales consultants that will work with to make sure you get the truck or van your business needs – equipped right to work right.
Our commitment to serving your business doesn’t stop when you drive off with your commercial truck or van. Our technicians have the training, tools and equipment to service your business vehicle, to get you back on the road and serving your customers.
So take a look around our website. Meet the sales staff. Review our inventory of work ready trucks and vans, then pick-up the phone or send us an email and let us know how we can help your business run smoother.
We take pride in providing you with quality collision repair service. Whether it’s a dent, ding, scratch, or accident repair, we can provide you with quick, hassle free, service to put you back to pre-loss condition.
At Bale we deal with all insurance companies and will keep you informed through the entire repair process. If you are in need of repairs, please do not hesitate to call direct at (501) 375-0910. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm.
Our commercial vehicle experts know the meaning of hard work. We’re dedicated to learning your unique business needs and ensuring your work vehicles never miss a beat. View our inventory of work-ready vehicles or learn more below around our commitment to serving your business.
Business Elite is more than just a name, it’s a suite of products and services you won’t get from anyone but your Business Elite Dealer:
• Dedicated Dealer Representative
• Individual help so you get the exact vehicle you need for your job
• Recommendations for appropriate upfits
• Extended Service Hours
• Get the equipment and services you need outside of a 9-5 day
• Ensure your business doesn’t miss a beat
• Work-Ready Loaners
• Stay on task with available loaner vehicles
Bale Mission Statement:
Bale’s Mission is to provide a word class Guest experience. Bale will do so by doing business in a way that will bring honor to our name, the Team that works there, and those that have come before us. We will deliver quality products, and beyond superior service to all our Guests. We will push and train our Team to achieve perfection in everything that we do. We will be the first choice in every market and product that we offer, due to our commitment to excellence, and a Guest experience that is second to none! Our focus is on building relationships that will keep our Team and Guests coming back for generations.
Bale Chevrolet’s Core Values:
- Customer – Our Customer is at the center of everything we do!
- Team – Teams normally have member with complementary skills, and generate synergy through a coordinated effort, which allows each member to maximize their strengths, and minimize their weaknesses.
- Teamwork – The good of the team comes before personal pride, comfort level, or the agenda of any one individual.
- Integrity – We will always do what is right; not what is easy, cheap, popular, or convenient. And we will do so without excuse, and regardless of cost.
- Urgency – We will honor and serve one another and our guests with urgency, because there is power in now, later is too late!
- Personal Growth – We will work as hard on ourselves as we do on our job, because our business will get better, when we get better. Not getting better is not an option.
- Quality and Profitability – We will pursue quality and profitability with the aim to stay I business, provide for our team, and ive back to the community.
- Attention to Detail – We will become brilliant in the basics and commit to doing the ordinary things extraordinarily well. We are committed to becoming faithful in the “little things”, because in pursuit of perfection, we can expect to catch excellence!